Expanding Your Retail Online with Government Support in Hong Kong
Are you thinking of moving your retail shop online? Do you know you can apply for funding while running an online shop?
As people in Hong Kong (and around the world) are spending more of their time indoors and online, now it's the best opportunity to invest in eCommerce and expand your retail exposure online!
Join our upcoming webinar on 2nd April at 3pm (HKT) where we will discuss:
- What do you need to consider when moving your retail business online? (Reetta Sairanen), and
- What subsidy programs are available for online shops in Hong Kong? (Eunice Cheung)
After attending this webinar, you'll learn:
- Key considerations when taking your business from offline to online,
- Major channels to attract visitors to your online retail store,
- What fundings for online retails are available from the Hong Kong government, and how can you apply for them.
You can book a digital marketing consultation with our specialists at any time after signing up to the event to discuss more on your specific needs.
Can't make it live?
Register anyway, and we'll send you the recording after the webinar.
Meet our speakers
Hong KongView larger map and directions